|Screen Size||11.6 Inches|
|Hard Disk Size||64 GB|
|CPU Model||Celeron N4000|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||4 GB|
|Operating System||Chrome OS|
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - An operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Acer CP311-2H-C7QD convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display with Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Chrome OS and up to 10-hours battery life.
360° of Versatility
The stylish Chromebook Spin 311 easily transforms into anything you need it to be—thanks to its versatile, 360° Hinge that lets you rotate it to any angle to create a Notebook, stand-up Display, Tent or Tablet. This super-cool functionality allows you to take it anywhere and use it everywhere! The awesome features on this touch Chromebook with HD display include a wide-angle view Webcam—supporting HDR imaging—that enhances face-to-face chats and video conference experiences.
All-Day Battery Life
Your device stays at your side all day with up to 10 hours of battery life.
At just 0.79 inches thin and weighing 2.62 lbs, this Chromebook is smaller than a sheet of A4 paper.
Low power usage and responsive software are provided by the latest Intel processor.
Watch what you love in all its clarity with detail and saturated colors from edge to edge thanks to the 11.6" HD display with IPS technology. Touch, swipe and scroll on the durable damage-resistant Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass touchscreen
The Power of Wireless
A strong, consistent wireless signal is provided by Intel Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 and the strategically placed 802.11ac wireless antenna with 2x2 MU-MIMO. MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output) is a standard that offers faster wireless speeds and can handle more wireless devices at once.
Two USB Type-C ports for ultra-quick data transfer, video streaming, and battery charging. The reversible USB 3.1 Type-C connector is the same at both ends and on both sides. In addition to the two USB 3.1 Type-C ports, there are also two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and a microSD slot for extra storage.
Smarter technology blurs the lines between the physical and the virtual and brings raw computing power to every aspect of our lives. Experience the best graphics backed by a system that's powered with the latest in technology. Everything from slim, lightweight laptops for casual browsing to high-powered desktop solutions that cater to demanding applications.